Register for a Book Event
- Work for a company with more than 300 people?
- Want to fundraise for RNIB, but don’t have a lot of time?
- Want the chance to buy fantastic new books at up to 75 per cent off the RRP?
Why not find out about holding a book sale with our official partner, Book Events (the corporate division of The Book People), and help us to raise £10,000 to make four new talking books.
The sales are:
- Completely managed and run by Book Events with no work to you. All you have to do is agree a date and they do the rest!
- An easy way to involve your colleagues and raise money for us, as 10 per cent of all sales go to RNIB.
To find out more, register your interest here. We will contact you and answer any questions you may have about holding a sale.
RNIB would like to contact you by post or by telephone with information about our work and how your support is making a difference. If you don't want us to contact you in these ways, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on 0845 345 0054 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm) or write to Fundraising, RNIB, 105 Judd Street, London, WC1H 9NE